Finding the Right Ankle Brace for Your NeedsIt can be challenging to find a universal brace to manage and treat injuries or chronic conditions. To recover quickly, it's important to choose the right brace the first time. We offer a range of ankle braces designed to offer relief from acute injuries, arthritis, ankle instability and more.
Braces that Supply Heat1. The Thermoskin Ankle Gauntlet can be worn continuously to generate heat in order to provide temporary relief from pain associated with diabetic neuropathy, Rynaud's Disease and arthritic conditions. The thermal treatment from this brace is most effective when the product is worn for long periods.
2. The Thermoskin AFG Stabiliser brace provides heat to increase blood flow to the affected parts of the ankle and foot. The heat generated by this bandage improves circulation to help treat pain associated with diabetic neuropathy, Rynaud's Disease and foot-related arthritic conditions. For optimal results, the bandage should be left on continuously for long periods.
3. The Thermoskin Ankle Wrap has insulating properties that help to generate heat and promote circulation. Combined with the support it offers, this brace is useful in the treatment of arthritic pain, ATFL and CFL tears. The wrap should be worn over longer periods of time to generate enough heat for optimal results.
4. The Thermoskin Ankle Support brace provides heat in addition to offering support for achilles tendinosis, achilles paratenonitis and mid foot pain and discomfort. For thermal treatment to be truly effective, heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods.
Braces for Compression1. Compression wraps and bandages help to control swelling lend, lend comfort to injured or weak ankles. The Thermoskin AFG Stabiliser provides light compression and support and can be adjusted for additional compression and support with a figure-8 strap under and around the ankle.
2. The Thermoskin AFG Gauntlet offers light compression to counteract swelling and provide support for weak ankles. The gauntlet features a non-slip sole to improve stability and is made from a stable but soft material that contours to the wearer for optimal comfort and extended wearability. This brace should not be worn within 72 hours of initial ankle trauma.
3. The Thermoskin Ankle Support brace can aid in the rehabilitation of ankle and mid-foot injuries requiring moderate compression. This brace is useful for achilles tendinosis, achilles paratenonitis and mid foot pain and discomfort. This brace is made with Trioxon Advantage, a material that's sturdy and tough without being rigid or uncomfortable. This brace can easily be worn inside the shoe as you go about your daily activities.
4. The Thermoskin Sport brace locks the ankle into optimal position in order to prevent injury or re-injury during physical activity. This soft and light brace provides superior over-the-sock compression and support. The Thermoskin Sport brace is not suitable for wear within 72 hours of an acute injury or while sleeping.
Braces for Support1. The Thermoskin AFG Stabiliser brace features stabilising inserts that provide additional support for weak and injured ankles. Its figure-8 strap can be loosened and tightened to provide light to moderate support, and the universal design makes it possible to wear on either foot.
2. The AFG gauntlet by Thermoskin offers stabilising support for either foot. This brace contours to the ankle for extended support and wearability, and is available in six sizes to ensure a correct fit.
3. The Thermoskin Ankle Defence brace is ideal for medial and lateral ankle injuries. With its rigid support and stabilising straps, it acts to position the ankle in the beneficial 90-degree angle.
4. The Thermoskin Ankle brace offers moderate support for the ankle and is ideal for achilles tendonitis, achilles paratenonitis and mid-foot injuries. The moisture-wicking materials ensure prolonged comfort for the wearer and the contoured design allow you to wear the brace inside the shoe while you go about your normal daily activities.
5. The Thermoskin Sport brace provides advanced stabilisation in addition to overall support and compression for the ankle. This support brace should be worn over-the-sock for lateral ligament injuries but should not be worn within 72 hours of an injury or while sleeping.
6. Thermoskin Ankle Armour brace offers rigid support for medial and lateral ankle ligament injuries. This brace's middle eyelets are very closely spaced to allow the wearer a tight fit that effectively supports the ankle throughout the day.
Braces for Stability1. The AFG Stabiliser brace offers light stability that can be increased with the added stabiliser inserts. Its non-slip sole additionally ensures that the wearer's gait is sure and steady. This brace is ideal for weak ankles.
2. The Thermoskin gauntlet offers stabilising support for stiffness in the ankle joint, weak ankles or ankle instability, particularly due to arthritis. It provides a contoured fit for customized relief from Raynaud's disease, arthritic conditions and diabetic neuropathy. Its stabilising properties are ideal for weak ankles.
3. The Thermoskin Ankle Defence's figure-8 straps stabilise the ankle at 90 degrees to reduce the severity and frequency of sports-related ankle injuries. This rigid brace has a low-profile design, which allows the wearer to continue about their daily activities without specialized footwear.
4. The Thermoskin Sport brace should be worn over-the-sock like a shoe. This brace offers advanced stabilisation to help protect wearers during increased physical activity. With a locking figure-8 strap and a seamless arch, this brace provides secure stability without discomfort.
5. The Thermoskin Ankle Armour brace offers stability for medial and lateral ligament injuries. The brace is designed to be rigid for superior stability and protection without adding compression that hinder the muscles from moving freely. This brace is ideal for persons with a history of ankle injuries who are looking for added daily stability.
Braces for Protection1. The Thermoskin Ankle Support brace compresses and protects the ankle and mid-foot region to help treat achilles tendonitis, achilles paratenonitis and other common injuries. This brace features a contoured design that allows extended wearability inside the shoe.
2. The Thermoskin Sport brace protects the foot and ankle by locking each into a stable position in order to treat and avoid ligament injuries involving the TFL, CFL, and PTFL. This brace is ideal for periods of increased activity, and should not be worn within 72 hours of injury or while sleeping.
3. The Thermoskin Ankle Armour brace provides premium protection for medial and lateral ankle ligament injuries. This brace is rigid and stable while allowing the ankle muscles to move freely, making it ideal for wearing during everyday activities. The elastic back ensures blood flows unrestricted to the Achilles tendon, and the unique lacing design keeps laces tighter for longer. Check out the chart below for some of our most popular ankle brace options.
Check out the chart below for some of our most popular ankle brace options.